Hi everyone,

I finally got the git repository ready! All the old branches are grafted in so we have the complete history (there was one or two merges I made up to best show the full history).

I also imported the actual contents of the .tar.gz releases, as it turned out they were slightly different than the CVS or SVN tag we had. Anyway, please have a look!

To make a checkout:

     git clone git://git.develooper.com/qpsmtpd.git
or
    git clone git://github.com/abh/qpsmtpd

I'll write on the wiki some ideas for development workflows later.

To host your own "fork" of the repository, I'd suggest using github -- it's Very Easy (and free). http://github.com/abh/qpsmtpd (look for the "fork" button).

  - ask