David Nicol wrote:
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org> wrote:

I don't. And I'm fairly sure the rest of us probably don't either.
I use them; they appear in plenty of CPAN modules, production code,
examples in mailing lists.
Hehe, ok three of you then ;-)

By "the rest of us" I meant the core qpsmtpd developers btw. But I was
speaking out of line - I should let people speak for themselves, so I
apologise for that.

Nonsense, I'm the out-of-order one. I'm certainly not a core qpsmtpd
developer so I don't have standing to assert a style preference.
Thanks for the pronoun clarification.

I think this is a Marmite issue - you either like it or you don't.

Personally, I used to use cuddled-else until I started work in my current where the preferred style is to *not* use it.

I don't really have a preference either way but, if I had to choose, it would be to not use cuddled-else.

Basically, I just hit Ctrl-Shift-F in Eclipse IDE and perltidy does its stuff!

R.