On 13/07/09 03:45, Guy Hulbert wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-13-07 at 00:25 +0100, Robin Bowes wrote:

>> Hmm, I'm not sure about this line:
>>
>>      use lib qw( /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Qpsmtpd );
>>
>> I've found that this works with the RPM I'm developing:
>>
>>      use lib qw( /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl );
>
> That looks very odd to me.  It looks as if it should be unnecessary.  If
> you're finding it so, I would guess that you might have two different
> versions of qpsmptpd installed (or you're running things from the
> source directory) ?
>
> I.e. it looks like something that would be in @INC.

Yes, I agree. But I tried it without that line and apache failed to start.

However, I've just tried it again, and it works. I suspect it might have
been because I was erroneously installing to /usr/lib64, or something.

I'm actually installing from RPM, so the files are going in FHS standard
locations.

Anyway, it seems that this minimal config works just fine:

Listen 0.0.0.0:25 smtp
AcceptFilter smtp none

<Perl>
    use Apache::Qpsmtpd;
    $ENV{QPSMTPD_CONFIG} = "/etc/qpsmtpd";
</Perl>

<VirtualHost _default_:25>
    PerlModule Apache::Qpsmtpd
    PerlProcessConnectionHandler Apache::Qpsmtpd
</VirtualHost>

R.