It's been 3 months since the last release, so here's another one. (I was reminding by seeing a patch from Hinrik on github; his first - welcome Hinrik!).

Thanks to everyone who contributed! There were 10 of you making changes in this release (I messed up crediting Jonathan Martens in the Changes file; I'll fix that for the next release).

        http://smtpd.develooper.com/get.html
        http://github.com/abh/qpsmtpd/tree/v0.83

 - ask

0.83 September 15, 2009

plugins/queue/maildir: Allow hyphens in the maildir path (Hinrik Örn Sigurðsson)

  Modify plugins/virus/clamav option for ClamAV 0.95 (no-summary)

  Temporary deny if clamd is not running (Shad L. Lords)

  Fix spamassassin plugin log noise if spam score is 0.0

Fix spool_dir configuration documentation and README update (Tomas Lee)

  Disconnect host in rhsbl (Charlie Brady)

  POD cleanups (Steve Kemp)

check_badmailfrom: Fix parsing of reason messages etc (Robert Spier, Tomas Lee)

  check_spamhelo disconnects after denying a 'helo' (Filippo Carletti)

  Log even when aren't in a transaction (Jared Johnson)

  prefork: More robust child spawning (Jared Johnson)

  Add dup_body_fh method to return a dup'd body FH (Jared Johnson)