On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm going to make a release soon, so if you have patches that aren't merged
into my branch yet that you think should be, be sure to speak up!

I just merged the RPM packaging stuff Peter Holzer and Robin Bowes made (over
the last 5 years; don't say anything is being rushed around here!)  :-)

The shortlog since the last release (so far) is below.

I have the AnyEvent version of Qpsmtpd working if people are interested in getting it added to core... It's slower than the Danga::Socket version though.

Matt.