Jared Johnson wrote:
So our organization is planning doing some big changes to the rbl plugin
and it dawned on us that it seems a lot easier to just add an earlier hook
to the existing uribl plugin (and rename it to rbl?  or bl? or
something?).  But of course I still have in mind that someday I'll get the
plugin completely in shape and it will be in QP, and we'll get to share
code and all.  Would this be an undesirable direction to take the uribl
plugin in for QP proper, in the event that the uribl plugin was integrated
into QP proper?  It seems like it would be handy in terms of both code
organization and features (the main feature I can think of is proper mask
evaluation along with custom actions per mask, just like in the uribl
plugin).

Thoughts?
I'd much prefer they both used plugin inheritance to access shared code than have them merged.