Should we have plugins/qmail and plugins/postfix dirs?

Todd Brunhoff wrote:
Tim's view seems appropriate. His script is centered on qmail, and mine is centered on postfix (or more specifically, on /etc/aliases). Both scripts are probably best in their current form with appropriate disclosures. Let me know if there is any prep work you would like me to do to my script.

Todd