The forwarders (I supply both forwarder, after DATA, and full proxy) in Haraka is fully async. Maybe time to learn some _javascript_ :)

Alister West
August 25, 2011 9:10 PM

Hi qpsmtpd,

I came across an entry in the mail-archive link where Chris Lewis
mentions he has customised qpsmtp-async for forwarding to a list of
other servers.

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qpsmtpd/2009/07/msg8919.html

Chris> My qpsmtp-async forwarder has a config list of IPs (and ports).

I am about to write something that does something very similar (a
load-balancer for smtp). As I'm not very familiar with qpsmtp I was
wondering if Chris is still active here and if he would mind sharing
his altered forwarder so I could use it as base for my project.

Any other suggestions, or modifications to qpsmtp-async,
plugins/..smtp-forward, etc. welcome.

Cheers for the good work!

~~
 c|_|  alisterwest.com - mmm coffee!