On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:32, Charlie Brady wrote:

>> -use Time::HiRes qw(gettimeofday tv_interval);
>> use Qpsmtpd::Constants;
>>
>> +use Time::HiRes qw(gettimeofday tv_interval);
>> +
>
> Is the change in ordering here accidental, gratuitous, or is there some
> hidden functional significance?

I think Matt has been trying to make loading other Qpsmtpd modules go first and
then "external" dependencies second.  Almost all the time that's fine (no
functional change) and it is neater.

(It's however also what makes reviewing these "cleanup patches" so much work,
each change has to be considered -- was this just reformatting?  Does it change
functionality?   Was it intentional?  What are the side-effects? -- in other
words, help reviewing would be most welcome!  :-)  )

Ask