On Aug 5, 2013, at 1:40 PM, Robert Spier <rsp...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Are all of these changes backwards compatible?

In a manner of speaking, yes.

I have changed very little (just a few bugs, already mentioned on this list)
core QP code, so all the old plugins someone might have installed will still
work fine.

Most of the 'incompatible' changes are to newer versions of old plugins, and
most of those plugins have been renamed (dropping the check_ prefix).

Matt