I'm guessing that Matt didn't intend this information to be private to me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:45:55 -0700
From: Matt Simerson <m...@tnpi.net>
To: Charlie Brady <charlieb-qpsm...@budge.apana.org.au>
Subject: Re: Yahoo's DMARC debacle

On Apr 28, 2014, at 6:13 AM, Charlie Brady
<charlieb-qpsm...@budge.apana.org.au> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Apr 2014, Matt Simerson wrote:
>
>>> and are dealing with the fallout.
>>
>> I dealt with the "fallout" on my mailing lists in May of 2013:

> Your "fix":
>
>> cd path/to/ezmlm/list; rm prefix  text/trailer addtrailer
>
> doesn't work for me:
>
> bash-3.00$ ls prefix  text/trailer addtrailer
> ls: prefix: No such file or directory
> ls: text/trailer: No such file or directory
> ls: addtrailer: No such file or directory
> bash-3.00$
>
> So either DKIM isn't relevant, or something else in my
> qpsmtpd/qmail/ezmlm-idx chain is breaking DKIM. Any suggestions?

If ezmlm isn't adding a list prefix or message trailers, then it's
unlikely that ezmlm is breaking the messages DKIM signatures.

Are you using any QP plugins that alter list messages?  (The addition of
X-* and Received headers are generally DKIM agnostic). Altering any
message header specifically listed in the DKIM-Signature h property, or
the altering the message body (attachment stripping, charset conversion,
etc.) are the types of changes that are likely to invalidate a DKIM
signature.

The way to test is create yourself a new list and subscribe to it from a
gmail or yahoo address. Then send messages to the list and check their
headers when they return to your freemail account. Gmail will filter them
to the Junk folder if they fail SPF or DMARC tests.

Matt