Letter was missed for some reason, sending again:
For me in Xorg on big monitor I have very small fonts and GUI elements. Known issue and it is not clear to me why Hi/LowDPI Qt improvements work fine in all Qt/KDE applications but not in Qt Creator and Qt Maintenance Tool? Think this issue could be fixed by applying modern UI style like Qt Curve or Breeze, but Qt Creator does not allow this for now: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-18631?focusedCommentId=390416&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-390416

Hope this will be fixed. Not comfortable to work with such very small elements.

--
Best regards,
Aleksey

Hi,

When I launch Qt Creator 4.5.1 in a Wayland session, it has a
disturbingly enormous font size on its menus and GUI elements. This
doesn't happen on Xorg, though.

Is this a known issue or should I report a bug?
Is there a workaround?

Thanks & best regards,
Timur

-------- Конец пересылаемого сообщения --------