from time to time (since Qt 5.10.1 / QtC 4.5.1) code-completion doesn't
work as expected.
sometime switching between Android - iOS - Desktop helps,
sometimes closing / re-opening the QML files helps,
sometimes restarting QtC helps
haven't figured out reproducable rules yet to open an Issue

just got this blog mentioned at Slack (QtMob):
http://www.idees2l.renan.org/2018/03/07/qtcreator-and-code-model-error/

perhaps this is helpful, Jason ?

ekke

Am 02.04.18 um 16:07 schrieb Jason H:
> I filed it as a Qt bug, probably  having to deal with Android.
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-67435
>
>> Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 at 9:55 AM
>> From: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>
>> To: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>
>> Cc: qt-creator <qt-creator@qt-project.org>, "interestqt-project.org"
>> <inter...@qt-project.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Interest] Not sure why QML module not found errors
>>
>> Can someone tell me what is going on? This is getting very frustrating.
>>
>> If the new Creator is giving me these messages all the time, I'm not going
>> to use it. The code completion is completely borked when developing for
>> Android. I've got to switch back to Desktop to code, then back to android to
>> deploy. I shouldn't have to do that.
>>
>> If it's a problem with Qt, then that needs to be fixed too.
>>

>>> Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 4:27 PM
>>> From: "Jason H" <jh...@gmx.com>
>>> To: qt-creator <qt-creator@qt-project.org>, "interestqt-project.org"
>>> <inter...@qt-project.org>
>>> Subject: [Interest] Not sure why QML module not found errors
>>>
>>> I'm not sure if this is a Qt or Creator issue, but when using an Android
>>> profile:
>>> import QtQuick 2.10
>>> import QtMultimedia 5.8   // O QML Module not Found (QtMultimedia)
>>> import QtSensors 5.8      // O QML Module not Found (QtSensors)