+1. Orgad is doing great work (everywhere in Creator, not only in the VCS intregration).

Disclaimer: I'm no maintainer.

Regards, André

Am 02.05.2018 um 13:03 schrieb Jaroslaw Kobus:
Of course +1

*From:* Development <development-bounces+jaroslaw.kobus=qt...@qt-project.org> on behalf of Tobias Hunger <tobias.hun...@qt.io>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:14:14 PM
*To:* qt-creator@qt-project.org; developm...@qt-project.org
*Subject:* [Development] Proposing Orgad Shaneh as Maintainer of Version Control modules in Qt Creator
Hello,

I want to propose Orgad Shaneh as maintainer of the version control related modules in Qt Creator.

So far I have been handling that responsibility, but since I took over the project-related Qt Creator plugins, I had way too little time on my hands to take a lead in the version management related code.

Orgad has been working in those modules, he did a lion's share of the reviews involved and he added functionality during that time and he is willing to take on the responsibility involved. So I would like formally propose Orgad as maintainer of the version management code. I am sure he will take good care of the code, especially of the vcsbase and git plugins.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) André Hartmann
Softwareentwicklung / Software Development

E-Mail: andre.hartm...@iseg-hv.de | Tel: +49 351 26996-43 | Fax: +49 351 26996-21

iseg Spezialelektronik GmbH - HIGH VOLTAGE. EXACTLY.
iseg-hv.de | iseg-hv.com | download.iseg-hv.com

Bautzner Landstr. 23, 01454 Radeberg / Rossendorf, Germany
Geschäftsführer / Managing directors: Dr. Frank Gleisberg, Dr. Joachim Pöthig
Amtsgericht / Lower district court: Dresden HRB 16250
Umsatzsteuer-Id: / VAT-ID: DE812508942

News / Information
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/control#isegControl2 isegControl2 - Unified Control Software https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS FLEX - Customize and keep the price https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS STACK - Perfect for GEM Detectors https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf NEW! Product catalog 2017 / 2018 released https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/NHR NHR - NIM HV-Supply with reversible polarity

Links
https://www.linkedin.com/company/12726924 iseg on LINKEDIN | Let's stay connected! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5AL-ZgOqSim_1gYNnndyzQ iseg on YOUTUBE | Tutorials and more ...
https://www.twitter.com/iseg_hv iseg on TWITTER | please follow!
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf iseg CATALOG | download product catalog as PDF http://download.iseg-hv.com/ iseg DOWNLOADS | manuals, software, firmware and more...

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.