Am 09.08.2018 um 18:33 schrieb Tyson Wiser:
Thank you for the quick response. I do not have a Qt account so I cannot
file the bug. I think I have included everything that you would need to
reproduce the problem below. Note that the default for my version of GCC is
C++98.

Hi Tyson,

just to avoid misunderstandings: You don't need to buy a license to have a Qt Account. You can register for free.
If you chose to not do so for a different reason, I accept that, of course.
Thank you for your report.

Cheers,
Robert

--
  Robert Löhning, Software Engineer - The Qt Company GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho