Hi,

> After a first look it seems that the transition to the KSyntaxHighlighter
> should
> be pretty straight forward, just some minor adjustments to the state handling.
> So let's wait for any kind of licensing decision and we are good to go.

the relicensing is done in master of

https://cgit.kde.org/syntax-highlighting.git/

The next released frameworks 5.50 will include this change, too.

The Code is now MIT, the syntax definition files are still licensed as before.

I introduced some defines/cmake switches to disable bundling of the files or
lookup
in QStandardPaths to easy bundling of the framework as e.g. static library in
QtCreator
or for others.

see

https://cgit.kde.org/syntax-highlighting.git/commit/?id=59ddf56f98d95f2562da338cea935ea9bcbcb175
https://cgit.kde.org/syntax-highlighting.git/commit/?id=ee0aa575255b98d8ba2eaf033e9e5228bcf12968

If there are any integration questions, API wishs, ..., please contact us ;=)

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullm...@absint.com