Thanks Eike!

Am 23.10.18 um 16:45 schrieb Eike Ziller:
I’ve got cloned a job to do Qt 5.11 based snapshots until we got it figured out
https://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.8/4.8.0-beta2/

On Oct 23, 2018, at 08:35, André Hartmann <andre.hartm...@iseg-hv.de> wrote:

Hi Eike,

To build with Qt 5.12 we needed to update our macOS machines, but unfortunately
the new macOS 10.13 setups act up in our build infrastructure…

But could we at least have snapshots for Windows and Linux?

Or stay with 5.11 as long as there is no final solution for 5.12?

We have nearly two weeks since the last snapshot and I'd like to test the
changes since them in production...

Thanks,
André