This is a heads-up that Qt Creator 13 feature freeze is planned for this week.

To avoid the phase of "the 13.0 branch is created, but we are not in feature
freeze yet and master is merged back into 13.0 branch for a few days" confusion
(some patches end up in 13.0, some in master) and merge hassle, we'll try
something else this time.
The goal of the previous process was to give people some time to get aware of
the creation of the 13.0 branch, and avoid that fixed that accidentally were
submitted to master branch have to be cherry-picked to the 13.0 branch.
This time I'll:

1) Create the 13.0 branch and LOCK MASTER branch (tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan 30).
Qt Creator 13 is NOT in feature freeze yet.
2) Everything (except for fixes for 12.0.x) needs to go into 13.0 branch during
this time. This will hopefully make everyone aware that feature freeze is about
to happen.
3) Thursday morning master branch is unlocked, and Qt Creator 13 goes into
feature freeze. After that, all content in master is for Qt Creator 14.

Br, Eike

https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases

Qt Creator 13

* Feature freeze wk5 (~Feb 1 2024)
* Beta release wk7 (~Feb 15 2024)
* String freeze wk9 (~Feb 29 2024)
* RC release wk11 (~Mar 14 2024)
* Final release wk13 (~Mar 28 2024)

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
12489 Berlin, Germany
eike.zil...@qt.io
https://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi,
Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B