Hi,

On 5/29/24 8:27 AM, Jochen Becher via Qt-creator wrote:
I build my projects with qbs and gcc. For some legacy reasons, it uses
"-fnothrow-opt". Unfortunately, this option is not known by clang-tidy
and for a few versions clang-tidy does not ignore this option any
longer but exits with an error.

I don't see any chance to fix this in qbs as the qbs product is not
resolved separately for clang-tidy but it uses the gcc build. Is there
any way to filter the compiler options before they are forwarded to
clang-tidy?

we filter these options on a case by case basis, so we can add this one as well. In the meantime you can use the environment variable "QTC_CLANG_CMD_OPTIONS_BLACKLIST" (semicolon-separated list) to filter out arbitrary compiler options for the clang tools.

Christian