Windows XP SP3, gdb.

I have Qt Creator 1.1 and 1.2 installed in separate folders.  I did a
'normal' installation - no attempts to build the Qt source or anything
clever like that.  1.1 works OK, and remembers the debugging helper
setting and allows me to look at QStrings, etc.  1.2 loses the setting
as soon as I click 'OK' on Tools|Options.