Hello,

I tried to configure QtCreator 1.2 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Professional and a Qt 4.5.2 compiled from source.

I just don't know what to set in property tab 'Debugger/Cdb', after building
debugger helper library in 'Qt versions' tab and setting Qt 4.5.2 compiled with
MSVC as default.

What is to specify in edit field 'path' of Cdb tab. Setting it to
%VisualStudioDir%\Common7\Packages\Debugger doesn't do it for me because
debugger library dbghelp.dll is not found.

Or is there more settings in Symbol path/source path boxes ?

Thanks for any hint,
Billy