ext Daniel Price wrote:
> I use a mix of c and c++ code bases and I'm trying to use .hpp
> extensions over .h extensions for strictly c++ headers. I've noted
> that although Creator has a preference option for the suffix to use
> when generating files, it only displays a blank/generic file icon in
> the project list for .hpp and .c files, even though the OS (in this
> case OSX) recognizes them correctly.
>
> I raised this as a bug using the feedback form along with some other
> issues but I'm not sure this went anywhere.

Well, it has been a known issue for quite a while, that's true. It
should now be fixed properly, by registering the file icon overlay for
all suffixes defined by the mime type used to associated the right
editor with the files.

The fix is on master and will be in the next snapshot.

Regards,
Bjørn

--
Thorbjørn Lindeijer