Von: Robert Löhning [mailto:robert.loehn...@nokia.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009 12:48
An: qt-creator@trolltech.com
Betreff: Re: [Qt-creator] Line indentation

Hello Marc,

what do you mean by "without the need to select it"?
Crtl+I should indent the selected lines OR (if nothing is selected)
indent the line the cursor is in.
You will also find this in the menu: Edit / Advanced / Auto-indent
selection If this doesn't work, please tell us the Platform and Creator
version your are working with.

Regards,
Robert

ext Ladnar, Marc schrieb:
> Hello all,
>
> would it be possible to do line indentation for current line without
the need to select it? Think that makes it little faster for doing some
code layouting.