Hi all,

I would like to design / build / debug Qt Extended / Qtopia applications in
the most productive IDE environment possible.

I have been able thus far to cross-compile QtExtended 4.4.3 for my ARM9
board and have the majority of QtExtended already running on my embedded
board.

I am now ready to write user-applications, and would like to get to a good
debugger & IDE as fast as possible for the bulk of application development.
In understand the three options are:

-          The nice new Qt Creator 4.5

-          The up and coming KDevelop 4

-          The standard linux building procedure with a cross-toolchain and
an IDE like Eclipse + CDT with a debugger like gdb & gdbserver

Q1: Which IDE should I use to code, cross-compile and debug to my ARM9
board?

Q2: Have you a link to share that explains how to configure this environment
for embedded usage?

Many thanks for sharing your experiences!

   Jean-Pierre