Hello all,

Eike Ziller a écrit :
> We're pleased to announce that the Qt Creator 1.3 Beta is now released
> and available for download, testing and feedback.  Qt Creator 1.3
> improves existing features and adds new ones across the IDE, including:
> [...]
> DOWNLOAD THE BETA
> -----------------
> The Qt Creator 1.3 Beta is available under the GNU LGPL version 2.1.
> Source code is available from http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator, and
> binary packages for Windows, Linux and Mac are available for download
> from:
> http://qt.nokia.com/developer/qt-creator-1.3-preview.

This is all and well, downloading right now...

Now my only wish: when will there be binaries for 64bits Windows? I'm
running Vista64, building 64bits apps (because of huge needs of RAM).
And I guess more and more developers and people will switch to 64bits
in a not-so-far future. So, when will we have a last 64bits binaries?
and *real* 64bits support for Windows?

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/