Friedmann,

Friedemann Kleint wrote:
> Thank you very much for your  efforts.
> The dumper DLL is injected into the debuggee process (see
> sc/plugins/debugger/sharedlibraryinjector.*) by acquiring an access token,
> opening the process and creating a remote thread that calls LoadLibrary (with
> the name written to remote memory).
> The OpenProcess() call, which according to the documentation requires the
> SE_DEBUG privilege, fails.

So I had half an our of time to check out qt-creator:1.3.0-beta from
qt.gitorious.org before I will leave to Stralsund to run Rügenmarathon tomorrow.

I made a debug version against the current Qt 4.6beta. This one is able to load
the debug helper in unprivileged mode for both Qt4.6beta and Qt4.5.2. The
QtCreator 1.3beta binary package is still not able to load the helper dll.

regards

Lars