On Monday 26 October 2009 12:29:21 ext GenaCid wrote:
> On Monday 26 October 2009 11:34:11 André Pönitz wrote:
> > I just tried to reproduce it but failed. Can you please post a recipe
> > to reproduce the problem?
> >
> > Andre'
>
> Emmm... There were no special actions. Just rebuilt, set breakpoint and
> started
> the debugger. I've just tried today's snapshot (f1d5b3c70b) and debugger is
> still crash =(

Refering to Message-ID: <200910261429.21544.gena...@inbox.ru>:
There is something strange in the log: Your project does not seem
to be linked to libdl, so the dumpers can not be loaded using dlopen.
Could you please try to disable custom dumper usage (there's an option
in the debugger settings and in the context menu of the locals view)
and re-create the log ?

If that solves the problem we might have a regression in handling
unexpected dumper failures....

Andre'