Hi,
> At least for me, using Qt Creator on X11, the text cursor is the same
> colour as the standard text (for example with the dark FakeVim theme,
> the cursor is gray).
>
> In another post you said you were using a black background, but surely
> your text isn't also set to black in that case.
>
> Regards,
> Bjørn

I just notice that what you say is true. But the cursor will take the
color of the normal text (usually black over white) and, when you change
to another time of text (say a comment with yellow text over black) the
cursor still keeps the normal text color (black), therefore becomes
"invisible".

I'm sure this is not the expected behavior, right?

Regards,
Paulo