ext Robert Caldecott schrieb:
> Don't waste any time on this.  I've uninstalled Qt Creator 1.3 and Qt
> 4.6.0 rc and reinstalled the combined 1.3/4.6.0 package available from
> the Qt preview site and it's now working fine.

Ah, you didn't say you were using the external MinGW Qt, because that is
a bit different wrt debugging :-). Btw: We got this case covered for the
final release as well.

Cheers,
   Daniel

--
Daniel Molkentin, Software Engineer,
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori