Two things.

First, when posting to a mailing list, don't use the "reply" button if
your post isn't related to the message you're replying to. Create a
new e-mail and type in the e-mail address yourself.

Second, this is the Qt Creator mailing list. You would find more help
on the qt-interest mailing list or, better yet, in the #qt IRC room on
freenode.

/s/ Adam