On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Robert de Vries <
robert.h.de.vr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Danny Price schreef:
> > It's a bad idea to use filepaths with spaces or special characters, in
> > any IDE. It will likely break cross-platform. If you're including such
> > a path that you cannot change, add the directory path to the
> > INCLUDEPATH variable of the pro file (assuming you're using qmake)
> > with escapes for the spaces.
> I agree, that is why I have separate settings for the different platforms.
> I have a setting in my locations.pri file that says something like:
> THIRDPARTYLIB="C:\Program Files\THIRDPARTY"
> and in my .pro file it says
> INCLUDPATH += $${THIRDPARTYLIB}/include

Urgh. Program Files. The *days* of productivity that has cost me! I'm sure
someone at Microsoft thought it was be a good idea at the time.

Here's some of my .pro file:

 INCLUDEPATH += "C:/program files/boost/boost_1_35_0/"
        LIBS += -llibboost_regex-vc90-mt-gd-1_35 \
            -L"C:/program files/boost/boost_1_35_0/lib/"

I don't get any highlighting issues in Creator when <boost/xxx> however,