Ken,

please be more specific about your problems and consider to be more specific,
or even open bug reports at bugreports.qt.nokia.com. Invalid issues raised
there can easily be closed, but valid issues here may never get traced down to
their root cause. Your reply saws FUD more than in helps, which I guess you
didn't intend.

Thanks for your understanding & happy coding.

Cheers,
  Daniel

--
Daniel Molkentin, Software Engineer,
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori