In general; this should not be a desirable feature, as C++-based
libraries should be free to use exceptions internally without
interfering with your application's functionality.

If you're interested on breaking on a SPECIFIC exception I'm sure
there are a number of ways this could be done. A breakpoint on the
exception object's constructor would be one possible choice. Catching
the exception, breaking in the catch block, and re-throwing after the
breakpoint would be another way to handle it.

/s/ Adam