On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 04:35:43PM +0100, Ilyes Gouta wrote:
> > PS: Are you aware of the Alt-0 ("Zero") keyboard shortcut?
>
> Yes. It still requires me to push some buttons, Alt+0, Alt+1, Alt+2,
> etc. Sometimes I confuse one shortcut for another one, whereas using
> the mouse, it's just about hovering over a hot region (the edge of a
> minimized panel?)

The question mark alone indicates that there's no obvious solution.
And 'hovering' would include a delay...

> to get to the functionality: It's a lot easier and
> practical. It's about usability.

There's also a button (a white rectangle with a smaller dark one inside,
looking a bit like [[]) below the project tree. This can be used to
toggle the tree using the mouse.

Andre'

PS: Please don't tell me that anything I need to touch the mouse for is
easier to use than a shortcut ;-}