Eike:

I want to happily report that I pulled all the latest commits to the
4.6-stable branch and recompiled both, Qt and Qt-Creator under Snow
Leopard (with -cocoa). It looks like you guys took care of the mouse
click glitches and probably a lot more: everything appears to work as we
expect it to.

I also have everything recompiled under RedHat (RHEL5) and it works
flawlessly, at least within the limits of my ignorance, namely, as long
as you don't reach my incompetence level...:-)

I wouldn't mind trying it under Solaris as well, except that compiling
Qt in one of those servers takes like 16 hours...and besides, I can't
afford messing up one of those systems.

Thank you to all of you for the great work you do.

Victor

PS:

A semi-dumb question: What Qt branch should we compile that still allows
us to build Qt-Creator while getting the latest Qt goodies as well?

I have settled for the 4.6-stable branch in this case (in has worked in
all platforms I have tried it), but maybe another branch seems more
appropriate?

Do you have a description of the currently available git branches?