On Friday 29 January 2010 15:14:45 Kuiper, Luuk wrote:
> Nicolas,
>
> How to use the search function within macros, as you mention in your
>  announcement?

Ctrl+F, the normal shortcut, then type your text. You can then use F3 to
search next.
I'm just filtering the events and using my own not so good search.

Unfortunately, for the moment I'm unable to use the search from Qt Creator (or
if it's possible, I didn't find how yet). That's on my todo list (first item
currently) for this plugin.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos | nico...@kdab.com | Software Ingeneer