Hi Daniel,

Daniel Lidström, Thursday 04 February 2010:
> I have recently tried out the excellent Qt Creator 1.3.1. It works very
>  well for me on Ubuntu 9.10. However, when I compile my Makefile-based
>  project that calls make, I am unable to click the output to go to
>  error locations provided by gcc. This would be very useful, but I
>  don't know the level of support.

Creator should parse your compile output and then identify all build
issues in a separate pane (the first one -- Build Issues). In there it is
clickable and actually even keyboard-shortcutable.

This works very well for me even for a Makefile-based project.

Frank