Hi,

I am developing a plugin for Qt creator -- QtDemo plugin, it's a porting
from the standalone QtDemo application. Please see
http://code.google.com/p/qtdemo-plugin/<http://code.google.com/p/qtdemo-plugin/downloads/list>

Almost everything goes smoothly, but I cannot find a way to get the Qt SDK
home path. I know qt4projectmanager plugin manages all installed Qt SDKs,
but class QtVersionManager is not exported by this plugin, so its
updateExamples(QString, QString, QString) signal can not be connected to.
Now, I have to use a QtDemo.properties file, let end user save the SDK home
path in it and read it in my plugin. It's a little inconvenience.

Is there a way to get the currently used SDK home path?  Thanks.

Regards,
Yongwang Dou