Von: Christian Kandeler [mailto:christian.kande...@nokia.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010 10:27
An: qt-creator@trolltech.com
Betreff: Re: [Qt-creator] Crash and Shell-Error starting qtCreator 1.3.1
official release

On Thursday 18 February 2010 06:46:00 ext Ladnar, Marc wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> does anyone know what this error means:
>
> =======>
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'CLuceneError'
> Abort
> <======

The fact that a CLuceneError occurs means that something is wrong with
the help search index. Cleaning the respective directory* will probably
help.
The fact that Creator terminates is due to a Qt bug that will be fixed
in the next release.

*Search index locations:
Linux: ~/.config/Nokia/qtcreator/.helpcollection
XP: DRIVE:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USERNAME\Application
Data\Nokia\qtcreator\.helpcollection
Vista/7: DRIVE:
\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nokia\qtcreator\.helpcollection

Christian