В Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:39:40 +0000
Danny Price <deepblue...@googlemail.com> пишет:

DP> Nice!
DP>
DP> Couple of language issues:
DP>
DP> "Switch between Method Declaration/Definition" should be "Switch between
DP> Member Decleration/Defintion". C++ does not have 'methods'. It has member
DP> functions.

I did not implement this part, so this is upstream issue, you can report it via
official bug-tracker

DP> "Implementation does not found. Will I try to create it?" should be
DP> "Implementation not found. Create it?"

Ok well, english is not my native language, I will fix it in my patch ;-)

DP> However I wonder if this dialog is necessary?

I think that this dialog is necessary, because you need have alternative, for
ex. in case when you
press Shift+F2 on declaration in 'signal' section accidentally.

--
WBR
Alexander Drozdov