In article <4b9a2426....@nokia.com>,
 Robert Löhning <robert.loehn...@nokia.com> wrote:

> ext Stephen Chu schrieb:
> > I've been using 1.3.81 snapshots. How much different is it from the 2.0
> > alpha?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> Hi Stephen,
>
> the 1.3.81 snapshots were built from the 2.0.0-alpha branch. The Alpha
> even shows the Version number 1.3.81. Since the beginning of March
> mainly bugfixes were added to this branch. So when you have a recent
> Creator 1.3.81 you won't see many new features in the Alpha - but you
> can expect it to be more stable.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Thanks for the info.

I am using 1.3.81 with Qt 4.6.2 on the Mac. I find the debugger helper
doesn't seem to work anymore. All the Qt types like QVector only shows
<anonymous union> instead any of the useful things like number of items
and the first few values. Does Creator 2.0 only work with Qt 4.7?

--
Stephen Chu