Fellows:

I don't know if this would help fix the problem, but find below some
more information on the crash. For more detailed information I would
have to recompiled QtCreator in debug mode, but the output below hints
(I hope) to the source/location of the crash, namely:

0x00002aaaace72432 in CPlusPlus::BackwardsScanner::mid ()
   from
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.0/qtcreator/lib/qtcreator/plugins/Nokia/../.

./libCPlusPlus.so.1

Victor

GNU gdb Fedora (6.8-37.el5)
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu"...
(no debugging symbols found)
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.0/qtcreator/bin/qtcreator.bin
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
[New Thread 0x2b90c93f4390 (LWP 7117)]
[New Thread 0x41df5940 (LWP 7123)]
[Thread 0x41df5940 (LWP 7123) exited]
[New Thread 0x41df5940 (LWP 7128)]
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
QColor::setNamedColor: Unknown color name ''
[New Thread 0x427fa940 (LWP 7129)]
Detaching after fork from child process 7130.
[New Thread 0x431fb940 (LWP 7135)]
[New Thread 0x43bfc940 (LWP 7136)]
Detaching after fork from child process 7137.
Detaching after fork from child process 7138.
Detaching after fork from child process 7139.
Detaching after fork from child process 7140.
Detaching after fork from child process 7141.
Detaching after fork from child process 7142.
Detaching after fork from child process 7143.
Detaching after fork from child process 7144.
[New Thread 0x445fd940 (LWP 7145)]
[New Thread 0x44ffe940 (LWP 7146)]
[New Thread 0x459ff940 (LWP 7147)]
[Thread 0x445fd940 (LWP 7145) exited]
[New Thread 0x445fd940 (LWP 7148)]
[New Thread 0x46400940 (LWP 7149)]
[Thread 0x44ffe940 (LWP 7146) exited]
[Thread 0x459ff940 (LWP 7147) exited]
[New Thread 0x459ff940 (LWP 7150)]
Detaching after fork from child process 7153.
Detaching after fork from child process 7155.
[New Thread 0x44ffe940 (LWP 7157)]
[New Thread 0x46e01940 (LWP 7158)]
[Thread 0x46400940 (LWP 7149) exited]