Hi,

On May 6, 2010, at 8:53 PM, ext Danny Price wrote:

> Is there anyway to share my custom Creator color scheme between my Mac and
> Pc? I don't want to have to re-create it.

It should be possible to copy the .config/Nokia/qtcreator/styles/foo.xml from
the Mac to the respective settings directory on your PC.
(<datadir>/qtcreator/styles/foo.xml)
For information about the location of the personal settings, have a look at the
first answer on our FAQ section on gitorious here:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/pages/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Br,
--
Eike Ziller
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori