Agreed! XD

While I may come across as harsh in some of my criticisms, it's only because
Creator is for the most part excellent and this only exacerbates the faults
as I see them.

It's certainly more pleasant to work with than MSVC or XCode
(auto-completion that actually works!!!) and the debugging tools are
excellent.

My gripes are with the project management but the Qt/Nokia guys are very
talented...