Hi.
I'm wondering if there is a way to clean the back and forward history.
When I'm following symbols on the code, sometimes it gets a bit messy and I
would like to clean that history and start it over.

The point is that sometimes the back-forward history (Alt+Left, Alt+Right
shotcuts) gets me a bit confused.
May be it is because I don't understand completely how is that working. Let
me explain that.

One of the main uses I give to the back-forward is to navigate through
symbols(F2), just like I used to do with ctags/etags in other environments.
So I visit a symbol1, then from there I visit another symbol2, and then I go
back and look for a new symbol3.
In those environments, symbol2 dissapears from the history, and that is the
behaviour expected.
With QtCreator, it seems to me that it is not working that way, and symbol3
is inserted in the history, so it will have (moving forwards):

symbol1 -> symbol3 -> symbol2

For me it is an unexpected behaviour, but may that is the way it was
conceived.

Another point that confuses me, it is that the back-forward history
sometimes keep some intermediate movements or something similar.
For example if I visit a function moving with the arrows and then another,
the back-forward history keeps those places.

Can anyone tell what should I get from it and which are its main uses?
Any explanation/tip would be welcome.

Thanks in advance, and keep the good work,
Tomás.