Hello.

Since upgrading to Qt Creator 2.0 Beta today, I notice that all my builds seem
to be scanning JavaScript (.js) files in directories of my project and
reporting on syntax errors in them, regardless of whether those files are in
any way related to the build process.

This is annoying, because it's giving me errors on every build that are
irrelevant because they really errors in the build at all.  (Furthermore,
they're .js files that have a few syntax extensions in them, processed by
another tool, and so the Qt build has no business claiming it knows what
they're for anyway!)  So I want to turn this behavior off.

I can't find a Qt Creator setting to turn this off, but I see that my project
build settings are just to use qmake and make, so perhaps those tools are doing
this.  But that doesn't make sense since I only upgraded Creator, not my Qt.

Anyone else experienced this?  Anyone know how to turn this behavior off? :)
Thanks!

Nathan Carter