Hi all,

you might have read the recent news about qt and Open Governance at:

http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/06/03/qt-and-open-governance/

That won't change over night, but we are committed to open up Qt and Qt
Creator development.

There are some low hanging fruits we can change, one of them is the 12 h delay
between our internal git and the external git. Thus we just reduced it to 59
minutes. Stay tuned for further changes. :)

daniel

--
Daniel Teske
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori