On 14.06.2010 07:13, ext Victor Sardina wrote:
> Fellows:
>
> I recompiled the latest Qt master branch as well as the latest QtCreator
> 2.0 branch after pulling all the latest changes as of today. The crash
> still happens, as shown in the trace below. I will try some other branch
> to see if I can get rid of this, maybe 2.0.0-beta?

Hi Victor!

Did you file a bugreport at http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/ (which seems
to be down at this time?) already?

Reports to the mailing list sometimes get overlooked with everybody
being busy fixing reported bugs for the release;-)

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori