I just followed the instruction that said to specify QT_PRIVATE_HEADERS
variable and a succeeded in building Qt Creator. Those private headers are
in the tar.gz archive of Qt. (Not the directory where you installed Qt)
I have Qt extracted in /home/myuser/install/qt-qt, so i just run

/usr/local/qt-git/bin/qmake
"QT_PRIVATE_HEADERS=/home/myuser/install/qt-qt/include"
<path_to_qt_creator_src>/qtcreator.pro

and then

make -j4

And everything went just fine.