Hi,

On 7/6/2010 2:29 PM, ext dhk wrote:

> I'm using the following:
>    Qt Creator 1.3.1
>    Based on Qt 4.6.2 (64 bit)
>    Built on Jul 4 2010 at 13:26:59
>
> Do I need additional plugins/libraries/software?  I'm not sure if the
> Nokia Qt SDK has anything to do with it or if it needs to be installed
> separately.

Well, first of all, we released Qt Creator 2.0 recently, which is
optimized for mobile development. If you want Qt Creator all require
libs in an easy-to-use package (strongly recommended unless you know
what you are doing), download the Nokia Qt SDK from
http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/e920da1a-5b18-42df-82c3-907413e525fb/Nokia_Qt_SDK.html.

Cheers,
   Daniel

--
Daniel Molkentin, Software Engineer,
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori